sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

White Lies Paolo Nutini

Adoro quando sou surpreendida por uma musica. Ontem nao pude ficar indiferente quando esta começou a tocar no meu Mp3 ! Que surpresa tão boa! It made my day ! Adoro a letra... Ouçama musica que a conjugação é perfeita!

There's a heart on the line,
and it rests with your eyesplease don't fade and please don't cry,
'cause it's all white liestake a chance watch it fall,
grab too much and lose it allnow i've lost my disguise,
it was all white liesstay here, lie here with me, oh lo-fi,
lonley sighsI will roam lost but never alone, hide with me,
hidewould it help if I tried,
or has it sailed and passed me byfirst love grows then it does,
and its all white liesstay here,
lie here with me, oh lo-fi, lonley sighsI will roam lost but never alone, hide with me, hide with me
now you move with the tide and ive heard you've found peace of mindand I know that life's design moves around white lies, white lies, white lies, white lies

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Simplicidades